What’s On Deck? Newsletter Giveaway
Below are the Cruise-In-Alaska.com rules for the “What’s On Deck?” Newsletter Giveaway. If you have any questions or concerns contact Cruise-In-Alaska.com directly via the...
“Contact Us” page at Cruise-In-Alaska.com...
- No purchase required to enter or win.
- Eligibility: The “What’s On Deck? Newsletter Giveaway” is only for those who live in the United States of America or Canada who have reached the age of majority in their State, Province or Territory of residence except employees, retirees of Cruise-In-Alaska.com, members of the immediate family of those employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled.
- Giveaway Period: Starting at 12:00am Mountain Standard Time, October 1st, 2010 to 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time on September 30th, 2011.
- Giveaway Entry: Upon submission of a contestant’s valid email address on the online contestant entry page (https://www.cruise-in-alaska.com/cruise-newsletter.html), the contestant will be eligible to win one of twelve monthly prizes during the duration of the giveaway. If you’re already subscribed to the newsletter, then you’re already eligible to win.
- Giveaway Entry Restrictions: Contestants are restricted to submitting their email address only once during the duration of the contest. While additional/unique email addresses from a single contestant or household is allowable, our duplication software will eliminate any duplicate entries and each unique email address will only appear once in the collection pool of eligible contestants. You must also stay subscribed until the date of the giveaway.
- Use of Names: Cruise-In-Alaska.com warrants that email addresses collected during the course of this newsletter giveaway will not be sold, rented or shared with any other business, corporation or non-profit entity. These names will remain on a secure server and protected against use by any outside party whatsoever.
- Awarding of Prizes: During the duration of the giveaway there will be twelve prizes awarded. The winning names will be selected at random from a pool of email addresses collected by the date of each draw. All entries received from the starting date of the giveaway will remain in the contestants’ pool for the duration of the giveaway. In the unlikely event that a winning name is drawn on more than one of the draw dates listed below, Cruise-In-Alaska.com reserves the right to draw again until a non-winner has been selected. Draw dates will take place as follows:
Cruise-In-Alaska.com will contact each winner by the email address provided immediately following the monthly draw. Winning entrants have 21 days to respond. If no response is forthcoming within 21 days of the draw date, Cruise-In-Alaska.com reserves the right to choose another winner.
Odds of Winning: The odds of being randomly selected to win depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the duration of the newsletter giveaway.
The Prizes: Based on the draw dates listed above, each winner will receive the monthly prize advertised on the online contestant entry page (https://www.cruise-in-alaska.com/cruise-newsletter.html). All shipping expenses and appropriate taxes will be paid by Cruise-In-Alaska.com. and Cruise-In-Alaska.com alone will determine the method of delivery to each winning entrant.
Winners: Each selected winner agrees to be bound by the rules of this competition and to permit Cruise-In-Alaska.com to publish the name (first name only) of each winner on the Cruise-In-Alaska.com website along with their state, territory or province of residence.
The decisions of Cruise-In-Alaska.com in relation to this giveaway will be final and binding on all entrants.
By participating in this giveaway and/or by accepting any prize that they may win, entrants agree to release Cruise-In-Alaska.com; subsidiary and affiliated companies, each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies and individuals' respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this giveaway and/or acceptance or use of the prize.
- on or about November 1, 2010
- on or about December 1, 2010
- on or about January 1, 2011
- on or about February 1, 2011
- on or about March 1, 2011
- on or about April 1, 2011
- on or about May 1, 2011
- on or about June 1, 2011
- on or about July 1, 2011
- on or about August 1, 2011
- on or about September 1, 2011
- on or about October 1, 2011
Return from Newsletter Giveaway rules to
What's On Deck? subscription page...